The meeting rooms in SNIEC will be used for the seminars and conferences held concurrently with CIIF. The organizers of the meeting need to apply for the meeting room to the show management of CIIF.
Venue：Meeting rooms of Shanghai New International Expo Centre
Available Time for meetings：
November 5, 2013 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
November 6-8, 2013 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
November 9, 2013 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
1. The Corporate Seminar must be registered in advance and the meeting room will be arranged by CIIF organizers.
2. The schedule of seminars on CIIF 2013 will be listed on CIIF official website and official publications such as show previews, CIIF handbook, CIIF seminars’ guide and CIIF visitor guide.
3. The direction signs will be arranged by the organizers of CIIF at designated area
4. On-site radio will be arranged by the organizers of CIIF
Room Fee: According to the Quote for Meeting Rooms on <Quotation for Meeting Rooms>
● Facility for the seminar free of charge refers to the Quotation for Meeting Rooms.
Other rental facility will be charged, refer to <Quotation for Meeting Rooms> if necessary.
● Meeting room application will be accepted before October 25, 2013. The schedule in official publications and on-site radio will be referred to the application form.
Procedures for application
● Contact with show management of CIIF and get the information of available meeting room.
● Please fill in the Corporate Seminar Application Form (refer to Form 7-A Page 84) if you need to book a meeting room as well as additional furniture and fittings.
● Get the confirmation from the show management and sign contract of rental
● Please remit the payment within 10 days after the contract is signed (before the seminar)
● After the fulfillment of the payment, the reservation of meeting room is accomplished.
● Invoice will be provided on-site.
● No registrations and payment can be cancelled after the show starts.
Shanghai East Best International (Group) Co., Ltd. CIIF Branch
Contact Person: Mr. Chuck Yao
Tel: 86- 21-22068392 / 86-13916718756